At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
At INDG we believe our clients deserve the best service we can deliver.
Visual content (CGI) plays an important role within all INDG projects. We believe we can exceed client expectations by providing the highest quality. In order to ensure projects, run smoothly, clients are being kept up to date and all digital assets are being delivered on time, we need extremely strong project leaders to manage both complex projects and guide and mentor our team of Project Managers. As an Account Director you are responsible for independently managing multiple projects across multiple verticals. Tracking CGI projects, reporting progress, steering deliveries and keeping overview of the asset creation process are part of your daily activities.
- You lead by example and you're a true specialist. You take a lot of care and you will live the values of successful project management such as: a structured approach, a healthy balance between client-wishes and company interests, open and professional communication always, respecting deadlines as a second nature, quality is non-negotiable and ensuring your project stakeholders are kept up to date of the current project status
- You're most probably certified in Prince2/PMP or are familiar with different PM methodologies such as Agile/Waterfall/PMP
- You'll have had a similar senior role in an online/digital/interactive or a mobile/web environment. You're likely to have worked in a digital advertising agency in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing complex projects at speed with fast turn around
- You are a natural leader and know how to inspire, engage and coach your colleagues
What you'll do:
- Mentor and guide other Project Manager/Account Managers. Support to ensure the teams engaged on managing projects in the most effective way and ensure that performance exceeds the high standards which are set within INDG
- Simultaneously manage multiple complex projects from kick-off to delivery with a focus on steering healthy margins and great satisfaction scores
- Build and enhance the relationship with many clients whilst managing expectations and respecting deadlines
- Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget
- Lead and actively contribute to team meetings regarding scheduling and deliverables
- Ensuring your project stakeholders are kept up to date on the current project status
- Work closely together with the other department heads (creative director, head of development, production supervisor, finance etc) in order to create an effective process and information flow, that contribute to perfect project delivery and client satisfaction.
What we offer:
With the role being located in the heart of Bucharest, our environment and our creative space are very important to us.
- A competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options)
- Dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more