We are happy to announce that we are expanding our team and we are looking for a passionate and motivated PPC Specialist.
Let’s see if we are a match:
You get excited when you hear that Facebook or Google Ads have a new update? You get happy when you have many conversions at a low CPC? Who doesn’t, right?
- At least 2 years’ experience in performance marketing;
- Proficient in Google Ads and Facebook Ads;
- Positive attitude, team player, quick learner;
- Well organized with a customer-oriented approach;
- Advanced English (writing and speaking).
Good to know:
- Knowledge about HR Industry;
- LinkedIn Ads;
- E-mail Marketing;
- Photoshop or other editing tool;
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, clicks, impression share, quality score and other important KPI’s;
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions;
- Create new audiences;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid advertising in accordance with client goals;
- Generate monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and enlarge your knowledge;
- Important clients, big advertising budgets;
- Professional trainings and conferences;
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience;
- Central Office;
- Happy and passionate team.