IBM Marketing Services Center in Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
We are searching for an Executive Assistant for our organization.
You will work as primary contact point for our Center Leaders from Bucharest & Slovakia, with setting up the agenda, organizing meetings and stakeholder visits and collaborate with all functions of our center in organizational matters.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Set up meetings, customer visits, conference calls (domestic, international);
- Reservation of meeting rooms, technical equipment and catering service;
- Travel Arrangements for visitors: organizing, guiding and assisting visitors (agenda for visits, reservations, transfers, protocol organization);
- Agenda Management;
- Collect input and summaries from team meetings, follow-up for necessary required actions;
- Request and tracking of data sheets;
- Editing and preparation of various presentations.
You should have:
- Excellent organization and communication skills, ability to prioritize tasks;
- Proactive work habits, responsibility, taking real ownership (handle tasks from end to end);
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy;
- Teamwork attitude;
- Resilience to stress and organisational change;
- Interest to work in an innovative and permanently changing environment of a big international company;
- Interest in digital / online ways for communication, sharing knowledge and expertise;
- Ethical behavior.
Education and experience required:
- University degree
- At least 2 years of practice as an Executive Assistant, preferably in an international environment
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) - communication on daily basis with foreign high level management
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), experience with mail applications (Lotus Notes preferred).
This is a contractor position on site in our Bucharest office, The Bridge location.
Our center gives you the opportunity to grow and expand your skills to the newest marketing trends and knowledge available in Europe.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you into our team!
Come and grow with us!
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.