Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
The Research analyst will design, implement and manage consumer research programs and deliver findings to both game development and marketing teams.
- Lead relevant and timely research that drives business outcomes in product development, marketing, and corporate strategy (recurrent & ad-hoc surveys)
- Partner with Analytics and Data Science groups to enrich insights leveraging internal consumer data
- Partner with other departments to develop tools that lead to better player insights
- Communicate findings to a broad variety of stakeholders in a clear way
- Manage research relationships with external vendors and internal partners across multiple time zones in Europe and North America.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented. Strong ability to spot errors
- Ability to process and interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-starter with passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results and affect meaningful change
- Focuses on how to get a problem solved rather than the reasons it can’t be solved.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA /MS a plus
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in consumer insights or similar field
- Demonstrated experience with independent work in a matrix environment
- English language proficiency required
- Proficiency with SQL including extensive experience with large, complex data sets (R is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Excel including macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, charts and graphs
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Passion for videogames is preferred.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.Aplica la acest job