We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to create, implement, analyze and optimize our Social Media strategy.
- To have good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- To understand media budgets and to view social media from a performance marketing perspective, but keeping in mind the entire customer journey
- To be able to run all types of media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram and make best use of Facebook Pixel
- To have a good understanding of other social media platforms and to be open to learn and use it as an integrated part of our Social Media communication
- To create and implement the performance marketing using Social Media by driving more business leads using this channels
- To define, monitor, prepare and interpret most important social media KPIs and reports
- To be able to plan and follow a social media content calendar
- To be creative in using visual communication (a plus can be using solutions like Canva, Bannersnack etc) for the social media content strategy and to be able to provide feedback to the design team; basic Adobe Photoshop skills can be a plus.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Knowledge of personas marketing and segmentation marketing is useful.
- To implement and manage company internal communication with different stakeholders (branch managers, sales people, product specialists) via Facebook groups, email and not limited to this
- To establish a strategy for internal company Brand Ambassadors
- Weekly updates and ongoing follow-ups: during reporting an update regarding strategic decisions is expected from you to present to the rest of the team
- Continuously: To keep updating new leads from all SM channels and on a quarterly basis to follow up with branches regarding sales outcomes of leads
- Working with MailChimp or other emailing platforms is considered a plus
- To document, present and pitch successful marketing campaigns or other case-studies to the team.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in social media advertising or digital media advertising
- Strong project management skills with excellent stakeholders facing skills
- Communication in English is a must, other languages (especially Spanish) are an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of digital media and social media industry
- Ability to work single-handedly as well as in a cross-functional settings
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Should master critical thinking and problem-solving.
BTL is a top medical devices manufacturer established 25 years ago. We keep ahead of the market due to our strong focus on innovation. Research and development, strong network of direct branches, agile management and focus on client’s education are the keys to our success. The company is rapidly evolving and a need for stronger and solid marketing strategy has been recognized.
The team in Romania supports 55 direct company branches worldwide. Social media specialist is a newly established position for which we look for an experienced marketer with a strong background who is able to evaluate the current situation, establish and implement a suitable strategy.Aplica la acest job