We are looking for a new colleague for Advertising Team @ OLX Group!
As an Ad Operations Manager, you will own day-by-day processes and execution of digital ads campaigns on our platforms: OLX.ro, Autovit.ro and Storia.ro. You will be the trusted leant between the Advertising Sales Team, direct client/media agencies and our users.
About the job
- Rigorously plan and implement campaigns to balance sales objectives, inventory and best performance metrics
- Constantly monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns delivery and KPI's
- Verify technical specifications, service and troubleshoot ad creatives (display, mobile, rich media)
- Assist sales team with optimization solutions, targeting suggestions, creatives tech support and complex reporting
- Be a trusted advisor for or Verticals Sales Teams (Cars, Real Estate and Jobs) regarding advertising campaigns on our platforms
- Provide support for Marketing team for internal campaigns implementation and reporting
- Maintain exceptional client service with partner media agencies and direct clients, especially with ad tech teams, but also with account managers when needed.
What you need for the job:
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in Ad Operations in Media Agency or Publisher
- Preferable Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar areas
- Strong knowledge of DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) and similar tools
- Very good understanding of digital industry key concepts and relevant experience in ad serving, performance indicators and digital campaigns optimization
- Programmatic and DMP relevant experience is a plus
- Ability to generate, understand and present conclusions from big data digital advertising reports
- Act, react and be proactive with positive attitude and solutions in daily WoW.
We operate a network of online trading platforms in over 40 countries under market-leading brands such as Avito, dubizzle, letgo, OLX, Stradia, Storia, and more. We're a team of 4,000 ambitious, curious people building classifieds marketplaces that are used by over 300 million people every month to buy and sell almost anything.
Our platforms create win-win exchanges for people, their communities and the environment. We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company. At times it can feel like organised chaos, and that's the way we like it.Aplica la acest job