The Mobile App/Digital Marketer is responsible for developing and implementing a mobile app strategy, inclusive of marketing and promotions, product management and light data analysis. This individual will focus on mobile app adoption, usage, customer satisfaction and functionality.
What You'll Do
- Market app to its current customer base utilising internal channels such as email, direct mail, web-pages, call centre scripting and more;
- Inform and educate customers on the benefits of using the mobile app;
- Increase adoption as a percentage of the customer base;
- Improve usage metrics such as frequency, duration and submitted applications;
- Improve the mobile app experience by responding to customers' needs and removing roadblocks;
- Improve app functionality, usability and performance in an iterative fashion;
- Perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing to ensure the app's functionality and operation;
- Drive the mobile channel strategy by analysing and responding to app usage and trends;
- Deliver performance reports to the executive team and keep them informed on progress and improvements;
- Partner with acquisition, operations and technical teams to build customer journeys and processes.
- Define our channel strategy for user acquisition including (but not limited to) UAC, paid social, display, video and programmatic.
- Create and maintain a ‘Best Practices’ knowledge bank that can be applied to new market launches, new campaigns etc.
- Setup and manage campaigns across various platforms: Google, Facebook, and other necessary platforms you may want to use.
- Optimise campaigns in order to improve performance continuously.
- Plan and implement A/B tests in order to understand what works best.
- Automate tasks that are recurring in order to ensure efficiency within the team as activity scales.
- Coordinate the implementation of tracking and ensure its integrity with technical teams.
- Work closely with the analytics team in order to build accurate and well organised reporting.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years experience in a performance marketing manager role (agency or client-side), ideally with a focus on mobile acquisition
- Experience creating Marketing Automation campaigns, and/or customer engagement in-app strategy, using platforms such as Braze
- You have a strong technical understanding, good analytical skills and always look into improving processes (e.g. automation of reporting, marketing activity etc).
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads. You will need to get things up and running from day one.
- Good understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and how tracking works - both web and mobile.
- Good project management and communication skills. You will need to work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Competitive salary
- Working with a motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours.