Are you a virtuoso marketer with agency experience? Have you been a client of a marketing agency before? If you are fluent in English, enjoy creative mass communication, and want to advance your career for the biggest world wide IT company, you are in the right place.
We're looking for a brand-new Marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
Could it be you?
What will your role be?
- You will be working in house at our client Microsoft.
- This is a crucial role in marketing execution. You will be connecting stakeholders and ensuring support during planning, execution and optimization of customer-oriented marketing campaigns.
- You will deliver smooth marketing campaign execution, including services like localization, agency coordination, and/or tagging support.
- You will understand local and corporate marketing objectives, brand guidelines and privacy requirements across all marketing communications – and point out inconsistencies.
- You will learn to understand centralized services and how best to leverage them, provide consultation to marketers on how to improve their execution processes, and optimize campaigns by providing insights and reporting.
- You will be the point of contact between local marketing agencies and global marketing teams. In the event of escalations, you will be responsible for managing them.
- Participation in global and regional meetings, and training events, is a part of this position.
- You will be expected to share case studies with the community to improve results, foster collaboration, and avoid issues that may affect performance results.
What's important to know and have?
- Min. 1-2 years of work experience in an administrative/operations/project management role, preferably in marketing (work experience in an agency is an advantage).
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, communication or management is a big plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills in English.
- Detailed understanding of marketing strategy and marketing automation characteristics.
- We're looking for a solution-oriented, proactive and independent individual with a desire to deliver results.
- You focus on winning as a team rather than individually, and are cooperative and collaborative.
- You are able to work effectively with different teams and personalities, and are flexible and adaptable.
- You are detail-oriented and treat the work as your own, and possess strong analytical skills.
- Above all, you are positive and optimistic, and live to deliver excellent results for the client.
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more! – competitive salary, 21 working days of holiday, work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone, medical subscription.
On top of this, we offer:
Flexible working hours
Informal and friendly environment
Potential to grow
If you like the job offer, send us your CV and few sentences about yourself.
Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!Aplica la acest job