As a Data Business Analyst, you'll be delivering intelligent marketing to leading brands, handling independent analyses of our clients' databases. And you'll be offering them support for consumer and media strategies. Self-reliance and confidence is important, as we'll also expect you to furnish our clients with good advice.
Experience in business consultancy is therefore an advantage. The successful candidate will turn user data, extracted from the brands' digital assets into relevant information, information into insight and insight into strategic business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting everyday full brand loyalty user behavior analysis that aim to generate a performance strategy on the go. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements an potential threats, trends and predictions of user behavior in order to meet the Key Performance Indicators.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources (website, mobile app and media reports) and maintain databases/data systems;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct the loyalty strategy;
- Work with management and account managers to prioritize business and information needs;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst for brand digital tools (website, mobile app);
- Customer relationship management experience;
- Familiarity with the Marcom Industry;
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc);
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adept at queries, report writing and present recommendations and insights;
- This role will be in direct contact with the client, therefore good presentation and communication skills are a must;
- The data analyst will constantly share information and knowledge with other markets, thus a proficient level of written and spoken English is mandatory;
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Competitive salary;
- Working in a motivated team;
- Participation in ongoing training programs that give you the opportunity to develop strong proficiencies in analytics, communication and consultancy.