We are looking for a Skilled Content Writer colaborator to research, write, proofread and publish online content in Romanian and English. Other languages are an amazing advantage, but these two are a proficiency must!
Our future Content Writer’s responsibilities include producing monthly articles and advertorial materials, creating the content for newsletters, fact-checking articles and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement and lead generation. Content SEO skills are required and experience in writing for lead generation and maximised engagement will come in hand.
Monthly reporting and answering questions our readers post on the website is also part of the business as usual. If you have excellent writing and editing skills in Romanian and English and experience managing editorial calendars, we’d like to meet you! Please also share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application.
- Write and publish articles and marketing copy to inform, educate and generate engagement
- Proofread, re-structure and edit or translate articles
- Understand and use essential SEO guidelines and tactics for content optimization
- Update the website with new content daily, under a predefined editorial calendar, with well done keyword & topics research beforehand
- Craft monthly newsletters
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
- Collaborate with the marketing and design teams in order to launch campaigns and promotional materials on the website
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Monitor and answer consumer website questions, with support from the marketing & medical teams of experts
- Monitor web traffic and user engagement and produce a monthly report.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer/Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both Romanian and English
- Attention to details
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Team spirit and proactive attitude
- Good level of understanding of the health & wellbeing environment
- Studies in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related fields ar an advantage.