Experienta PPC Search / Social minim 2 ani
Experienta in Account / Client Management minim 2 ani
Nivel engleza: Avansat (de preferat)
Experienta in Vanzari - de preferat
Following our successful launch in Romania this year, we are happy to announce a new role opening within our start-up agency!
As our team is growing, we are looking for a PPC Account / Client Success Manager. We are keen to maintain and build a very high-energy, modern and fun working environment, and we think this would be a great role for someone with 2-3 years in PPC Search / Social and experience in managing clients directly.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the rapid growth of our Romanian branch, being the direct point of contact between our Social & PPC Search teams, and our clients. You will ensure all or clients are getting the most out of working with us, and their experience is the best they can get within our industry. You will also ensure communication is being kept uninterrupted and manage clients' expectations in regards to delivery times and outcomes.
You will also have the chance to be at the core of new client acquisition, supporting the Business Development function, seizing opportunities for cross-selling services and negotiating new deals & partnerships.
Depending on experience, you will also have the opportunity to be directly involved in setting up and optimising client campaigns.
How to know if this is the right opportunity for you?
Ideally, we are looking for someone who....
- Has good English skills (both writing and speaking)
- Has previous PPC experience (at least 2 years in a similar position) - designing and implementing campaigns
- Has previous demonstrable experience managing clients directly
- Has previous Sales / Business Development experience (desirable)
- Has great communication skills, being able to both actively listen to a client's need as well as identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell agency services
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
- Is able to effectively multi-task, managing priorities and successfully hitting deadlines
- Has a track record of successfully finalising projects (both professional and personal)
- Has a track record experience in advanced PPC / Google Search / Social Media Campaigns and GA
- Has a history of managing both small and larger-sized accounts
- Enjoys a dynamic working environment, and is excited by the idea of managing a portfolio of clients
- Has good time management skills
- In a well-organised person, and has good prioritisation skills
- Has a proactive and positive attitude
- Is a self-starter, with an Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Practical experience with Email Marketing
- Direct Sales experience
- Experience building websites in Squarespace & Ecommerce platforms
- Has experience working in a start-up, or managing start-up clients.
Ultimately, we are very passionate of what we do, and even if we are small for now, we look to build a team that is driven by living life to the fullest, having fun, working hard when needed and playing hard. If it sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! We promise you'll love our "vibe".
What we offer....
- A flexible working schedule, with up to 2 days of Remote Working per week - so you can keep a good work/life balance.
- We are happy to discuss working hours as well, so you can avoid painful early mornings if that's not your "thing"
- The opportunity to have a real impact through your work
- A work MacBook and iPhone
- Opportunities to travel to the UK on team buildings (or to visit London Christmas markets and enjoy the best Puddings - and Ale's)
If the above sounds fun, we'd love to hear from you!
Starting date: September / October 2019
Salary Package: Market-level, depending on experience