We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team! The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist at our agency, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy. Your primary objective will be to increase brand presence, while facilitating lead generation.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your position will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
You are ready and able to:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Manage the team of copywriters and coordinate the partnerships with the creative digital agencies
- Share your expertise on long-form web content, collateral, and video work, as well as with designing profound headlines and taglines.
Collaboration is the key:
- Demonstrating reliability, communicating constructively and being an active listener
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Treating others in a respectful, supportive and professional manner
- Exhibiting flexibility, participating as a problem-solver
- Demonstrating commitment to the team
- Willingness to ask others for their expertise and help
- Critical thinker and problem-solving oriented.
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Experience with content writing/project briefs
- Online shop marketing experience and monetizing online assets a plus
- Please include a link to your portfolio showing ROI records on your resume.
We set out in 2007 and we have come a long way since, working close to people from companies ranging from Heavy Industry and all the way to IT&C and Automotive. Every collaboration sharpened our skills for designing stories that sell; designing packaging that catches the eye, building brands, and drawing up funky graphics. Today we are a strong team with a focus on highly technical imagery, understanding complex mechanics in the heavy industry, and creating 3D, 360 or VR artwork, both static and in motion.
Our studio is a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair blue. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work.Aplica la acest job