INDG is experiencing exciting growth and as such we are seeking a Bucharest based Senior Project Manager that will be part of our Grip team. Grip is our SaaS platform that helps especially FMCG brands automate their product visualisation by removing the current pain points marketeers are facing every day: scale, speed and consistency.
As a Project Manager for Grip, you will be the interface between our clients (some of the world’s biggest brands) and our internal team that makes the entire “magic” happen: 3D Artists, Developers, Artwork Specialists and more. You are the person who manages the projects, who provides clarity internally and externally by using your clear & warm communication style, you nurture the client relationship.
What you’ll do
- Simultaneously manage multiple CGI projects for our SaaS platform, from the kick-off and client on-boarding to delivery.
- Build and enhance the relationship with many clients whilst managing expectations and respecting deadlines.
- Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget.
- Actively contribute and lead team meetings regarding scheduling and deliverables.
- Create and distribute timelines, statements of work detailing the project delivery.
- Ensure your project stakeholders are kept up to date on the current project status.
- Keep an open eye for risks, plan in advance, always think pro-actively and in solutions.
Would be amazing if you
- Have experience as a Project Management / Account Manager / Asset Manager in the marketing advertising, CG/Gaming, creative/production industry
- Understand design and the creative process, and therefore respect & protect quality.
- Be accustomed to fast turn-around projects, uncertain scenarios and move through them in an agile way.
- Have flawless communication skills in both Romanian and English.
- Have true respect for deadlines and a strong sense of ownership.
- Work well with numbers, and large amounts of (Excel) information.
- Be able to coordinate both internal, as well as external teams and resources.
- Understand and have ownership over project financials.
- Work according to processes, and also be aware enough to know when to work outside of them.
What we offer
- With the role being located in the heart of Bucharest, our environment and our creative space are very important to us.
- A great team to work with and a competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options)
- Dinner options
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more.