We are looking for a PR Executive that will work in our PR department and will assist the PR Director in developing and executing successful public relations strategies.
- Experience: 1- 2 years in PR
- Language fluency: You need to have excellent written and spoken English & Romanian.
- Writing skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
- Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention. Also, be highly proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills: Whether it’s over the phone, by email or in person, PR is all about people, so you need to be approachable, friendly and empathetic, and be able to relate to people on different levels within the agency, with clients and with the media.
- Excellent telephone manner: You will spend a lot of your time pitching stories to journalists and influencers, so you need to have the confidence to pick up the phone and speak to them and maintain a positive, friendly and upbeat tone.
- Timekeeping: You will often be working to tight media deadlines as well as meeting the demands and pressures of your team and clients, so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality.
- University degree preferably in Journalism, Foreign Languages, Marketing and Communication