Hi, we’re Planable,
A growing team with big plans. Our mission is to empower creative collaboration for the 21st century.
What do we do?
We are the most visual content collaboration platform out there. We bring social media teams together, to create, collaborate, and plan content in one single space. We eliminate the archaic tools and processes such as never-ending email threads, spreadsheets, powerpoints, and clunky social media publishing tools. We automate bureaucratic and tedious work so that content creators can focus on what they do best.
Where are we now?
We’re growing fast, and so will you. Since we started in 2016 we’ve gone from an amazing idea to an even more amazing product, loved by real people, not just our moms. We are powering the creative collaboration at brands such as Jaguar, Land Rover, UN’s World Food Pro-gram and many more. We grew from 0 to over 4,000 teams choosing Planable to streamline their creative processes (#humblebrag).
How’s the team?
Planable is serious about changing the face of creative collaboration. But as a team, we don’t necessarily take ourselves too seriously. It’s a place where weirdness is embraced, jokes are encouraged, emojis, memes, and passion for great products are at the core. We currently work from Bucharest in the Commons Romana coworking space where we have cozy couches and omg views.
We’re backed by Techstars and just closed our seed round with phenomenal advisors and investors on board. Our founders are recognized on the Forbes 30 Under 30 List in Europe.
What we’re looking for?
As our first Sales Executive, you will be an important part of building the foundation of our sales team. You’re someone driven and results-oriented, you love to win, you’re great at driving revenue pipelines, and you will help us build the sales team from the ground up. This is an opportunity to join us at an exciting stage of growth and innovation.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong communicator and write emails like a pro
- Always going the extra mile and have a history of exceeding goals
- Confident with cold outreach and cold-hearted rejections
- Able (and excited!) to travel as needed
- Someone with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and have a “hustler” mentality
- Autonomous by nature, good at organizing your own pipelines
- Going to be our first salesperson and are not afraid of it
- Energetic, resilient and fun to work with
- Now thinking "this is totally me, I should definitely meet these awesome guys".
You have experience in
- Lead generation for a high-volume tech business, preferably a B2B Saas
- Using CRMs and automation tools
- Creating and refining sales processes
- Generating new business through email, content, and social tools
- Networking at conferences and events
- Product demos that delight and convert.
- Be growing the shit out of Planable, your way.
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible hours, work when you’re most productive
- Cool workplace, dog-friendly, near Piata Romana
- Quarterly team retreats in amazing locations
- Monthly learning budget for your personal education
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
- We only work from Macbooks, we’re cool like that
- A tribe to be part of: you get to work with us every fucking day.