If you want to have an active, weird, engaging and fun job as a Creative Project Manager, this might just be the place for you.
Here’s what you will do:
You’ll be working in a small team that does big things, so you will be important to us. That’s why you have to love doing what you’ll do, ensure the smooth running of creative projects – from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting.
Just like all of us, you’ll be working for clients in multiple industries so it will never get old. And you will learn. A lot.
Some of your Tasks:
- Work with client teams to find the best solutions to clients creative and production needs.
- Clearly define and scope tasks and allocate resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness for creative projects including digital and social content, collateral, print, video, specialty items and events.
- Identify and manage appropriate external vendors including freelance creative talent, developers, broadcast production, printers, prop houses, etc.
- Develop and manage budgets by tracking team labour hours and external costs.
- Maintains thorough documentation of project communications
- Collaborate with global creative project managers network.
- Provide quality assurance for all projects including proof reading and review against client brand guidelines and ensuring that files are properly packaged for vendors.
- Identify and communicate potential pitfalls, changes to scope and alternative solutions to team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3+ years’ experience in project management
- Experience working with creative teams
- Experience with order management systems
These skills / experience will help:
- CORE FOCUS - creative independent thinker
- Very talkative with excellent written communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- A proactive approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Events driven, always ready to handle things right from the spot
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work.
How you should be to fit in:
- Eager to learn
- Enough weirdness that can be translated into creativity
- Responsible and Accountable
What You’ll Get:
- a nice salary
- a pleasant working space
- open-minded colleagues.