HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coordinate a brand, guaranteeing effective and efficient business cooperation with local sales, local demand and materials management in order to achieve the yearly targets (turnover, profit, market shares);
- Process market information (market research, sales reports, speciality publications) and analyse them;
- Adapt communication materials to the local market, for both in-store and digital activities - advertising agencies management and internal project management;
- Active monitoring of market and competition activity (both offline and online)
- Identify the consumer needs and adapt the marketing strategy accordingly.
- Coordinate digital media campaigns for the brands in our portfolio (youtube, local publishers, social media channels, e-commerce) in collaboration with media agency
- Adapt/implement media plans (incl. digital)
- Make use of web analytics tools to measure campaign objectives & optimize the plans / assets accordingly together with media agency and regional team.
- University degree in Economics or related field
- Experience: min. 2 year on a similar position in marketing, communications, advertising
- Very good English skills – writing/reading/speaking
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Digital skills & data analysis skills are a plus
- Creative & curious but also analytical and problem-solving oriented;
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environment
- Ability to take decisions and to pursue the achievement of the objectives.
- Process ownership.