We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Visual team in Bucharest. You will work within Vivre team, designing for all 9 markets, across all channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will work closely with the Art director and Brand department to create and develop Vivre visual content;
- You will Work in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign;
- You will create Key Visuals and you will deliver creative work related to weekly/daily campaigns;
- As a part of the Visual team, you will ensure every visual asset is delivered accordingly to deadline and in line with our quality requirements;
- You will work in alignment with the Brandbook and the creative direction provided by the Brand team.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer;
- You are familiar with web, digital and print specs;
- You are team player and you enjoy teamwork;
- You speak English: advanced level;
- You have a Graphic design portfolio;
- You are passionate about home and deco;
- You have attention to details;
- You are always connected to the latest graphic design trends and news;
- You understand digital and web design and you are familiar with the digital assets related to ecommerce.
- Premiere, After Effects, Google Web Designer;
- Illustration & Infographics skills;
Everything comes with benefits:
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
- Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and, last but not least, responsible;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance.