We are that kind of people that will always say YES to new challenges and we treat every event just like royalty. With a 15 years experience in advertising, we consume our creativity doing things that make people smile with the necessary energy to organize events from head to toe.
And we need YOU!
We are looking for an experienced and zippy BTL project manager to say YES through many areas of the accounts that Yes Communications is managing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities include client development, budget management, service execution, issue resolution, and reporting.
- Understand client’s needs, identify and resolve challenges, build and maintain positive client relations through regular communications and support; recognize business relationship opportunities and seize them.
- Project and account oversight of activity related to client deliverables and service solutions, while exchanging relevant information and reports in an organized manner where applicable to all parties involved.
- Look after the planning, operation and production of events effectively and efficiently.
- Foster effective team management.
- Coordinate with the suppliers, clients and other parties involved, for smooth execution of events.
- To be a part of planning process and undertake responsible portfolio as assigned by the seniors for operations.
- Make presentations for internal and external stake holders.
- To be an integral part of operations team (onsite & offsite) as and when required.
- BTL Events Management: 3 years (Required)
- Production Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Promotional Activities: 3 years (Required)
- Diving licence
- Available for overtime work and on weekends
- Willing to travel.
So come and lets talk about it!Aplica la acest job