- Completed graduate studies (preferably marketing / communication specialization);
- Marketing experience minimum 3 years;
- Excellent communication and interrelation skills;
- Ambitious and energetic person;
- Ability to work under pressure, with deadlines;
- Organization, planning, control, user orientation;
- Initiative, dynamism, creativity, flexibility;
- Increased attention to detail, ability to concentrate;
- Creator independent working skills;
- PC knowledge: MS Office, Internet; Optional: Photoshop, Corel Draw (advantage);
- English medium level (fluent).
- Supports in coordinating and implementing various projects and events, according to the annual strategy of the department and aims at setting the time and budget parameters;
- Provides support in organizing events and developing advertising materials (flyers, brochures, presentations, etc.);
- Track the results of advertising and promotion campaigns;
- Supports in establishing contacts, discussing and negotiating with suppliers, agents, sponsors, or other parties about event implementation.
- The company offers an attractive remuneration package, excellent working conditions and good opportunities for growth.
- Professional development through specific training and entertaining activities;
- Challenging and enjoyable work environment;
- Complex benefits package: transportation reimbursement (STB and Metrorex/ fuel), meal tickets, gym membership, annual performance bonus and more.