Our Marketing team is looking for a highly proactive and enthusiastic professional with a desire to create engagement/ connect and motivate audience through social media.
- Proposes the road map for Loyalty and Customer Care initiatives and drive the implementation and related efficient use of the platforms or processes
- Validates the solutions and experience provided by 3rd parties and prioritizes functional or process issues and related resolutions for loyalty application
- Periodically analyzes the customer data base and the customer behavior in order to identify new opportunities and changes needed into customer treatment
- Coordinates the activity on the site and social media channels
- Creates and maintains a strong online presence
- Manages online marketing strategies
- Develops out of the box concepts
- Improves the strategies of attracting clients
- Increases online traffic
- Proposes the social media road map initiatives and drives the implementation.
- Good command of English
- Balanced, responsible and creative person
- Analysis capacity
- Very good organizer and coordinator, with proven results
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office): Advanced
- University degree;
- Demonstrated experience in online campaigns and editing
- Experienced in working with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems and data measuring platforms.
- The company offers an attractive remuneration package, excellent working conditions and good opportunities for growth.
- Professional development through specific training and entertaining activities;
- Challenging and enjoyable work environment;
- Complex benefits package: transportation reimbursement (STB and Metrorex/ fuel), meal tickets, gym membership, annual performance bonus and more.