Visual Design of Cineplexx external and internal promotion and campaign material for Romanian cinemas.
To be scheduled for interview, please send your portfolio (web link) along with the application.
Only the selected candidates will be invited.
Technical Skills & Responsibilities
- Knowing Adobe CC packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects);
- Basic knowledge of video editing;
- Creation of conceptual solutions, promotional materials and campaigns, both for print and for digital / web;
- Work on existing materials for events and promotions. Their processing on different formats, both for print and for digital / web;
- On screen (creation and conversion of video material for broadcasting on a cinema screen)
- Digital signage in the cinema (creating and updating digital content);
- Creating a weekly cinema program;
- Creation of video material and materials for social networks;
- Coordination with distributors and partners in cooperation with marketing team about promotional materials;
- Cooperation with printing companies in terms of: sending, producing and delivering material, price, quality and monitoring of new techniques in the field of printing.
Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 3 years of working experience at the position of visual designer;
- The desire for learning and further training;
- Self-initiative and autonomy in work, respect of deadlines;
- Efficiency, autonomy and responsibility in work
- Necessary knowledge of English language - speaking and writing.