We are looking for a Senior Employer Branding partner to nurture and further develop our Top Employer brand promise and reputation within Romania.
We dare your creativity, strategic thinking and stakeholder management skills to embark on our mission to further promoting Lidl Romania as an employer of choice.
Your background in communication, working in an agency environment or previous experience with the rollout of major employer branding programms will definatelly recommend you for the role.
You will be sitting in our Recruitment&Employer Branding team, part of the HQ Human Resources squad and collaborating closely with the Corporate Communication , Marketing and Lidl Group Employer Branding teams.
- Drives the specific positioning on the market from design to implementation of the external customized campaigns
- Directly coordinates the development and delivery of the employer branding strategy across the country, including roll out of strategic and tactical campaigns
- Design and tactical approach of the personalized employer branding initiatives across all channels – internal and external
- Creates and adapts appropriate communication content for all media channels
- Partner with all the relevant departments (Recruitment, Marketing, Internal Communication, etc.) in order to design and implement employer branding campaigns
- Develop and maintain the business relation with external suppliers
- Direct involvement in contracts negotiation and pitches
- Manage, analyze and report the campaigns KPI’s, costs and provides input in budget planning
- Coordinates events & job fairs participation in terms of promotion, planning and organization
- Direct responsible for monitoring the local market initiatives and propose new directions to support the employer branding strategy
- Masters or bachelor degree in marketing, communication or some related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant experience in a communication agency/client service department represent an advantage
- Experience in delivering employer branding programs in/for large organizations with multiple campaigns running simultaneously
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, content management, brand strategy and social media channels
- Digital marketing and communication expertise is a plus (including social content and strategy)
- Good commercial, negotiation and supplier management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude
- High proficiency in English
- We are sure you will fit perfectly in our team because we have a very friendly and modern work environment and we consider it is important to feel great at work. We offer an atractive salary because we know how to reward our employees, a private health insurance and a fitness pass with a substantial discount. You will also have the opportunity to get involved in very dynamic and interesting projects through which you will help the company to remain a Top Employer.
Have we piqued your interest?
Then please fill in the application and attach your resume (Word or PDF).