Brandaffair is seeking a vibrant, motivated, and highly creative individual to fill its open Senior Art Director position. The ideal candidate will have the creative DNA in its genes and its up to date with the latest design trends.
Let’s change the creative world and go to infinity and beyond, respecting the community, the people and ourselves.
What we expect from you
- Creativity: Delivers every idea and assignment with creativity and passion. Ability to translate a marketing need into a unique, creative brand.
- Conceptual work: Proven conceptual ability to create smart, strategic creative campaigns.
- Branding knowledge: Ability to design materials true to the brand identity of product and style guidelines set.
- Project Goals: Ensure work is in line with the goals of the project, and that client needs are met.
- Presentation: Ability to effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally.
- Communication: Open communication to share progress of work and design.
- Time management: Manages time wisely across jobs, meets agreed deadlines and is accountable and responsible for their work.
- Wholehearted: Adaptable and a good team member, coffee or tea lover :)
Background/experience and skills
- Fluid in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Must have strong design and conceptual portfolio
- At least 5+ years experience.