Client: The Coca-Cola Company
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Language requirements: Native in Romanian + fluent in English [both written & verbal]
Starting Date: ASAP
The role of the Social Media Manager is demanding and stimulating and draws on elements of platform management (Social Media, Website, mobile applications), community management, influencer engagement, loyalty and advocacy building & creative out-of-the-box thinking.
You will have exceptional project management skills with a background in social media management or digital marketing, and able to think creatively, drive projects forward and act decisively in order to create the best consumer experiences with our products and services through digital solutions.
You will be part of our digital growth team – a team of digital experts who engage with consumers and online communities through relevant conversations, content & digital experiences. The digital team thrives in conceiving ideas and executing digital initiatives across a range of platforms and a number of iconic or emerging brands. Our vision is to continuously bring innovation and deliver digital excellence in all of the 12 markets we currently cover in Central & Eastern Europe.
The Social Media Manager role will lead the development and day to day management and engagement of our brand communities in the digital space in order to drive awareness, consideration as well as transactions for our products.
They will also be in charge of content production (brief and work with the creative agencies), of publishing content & engaging with consumers/stakeholders and other influencers through the company’s owned channels (social media, apps, website etc) and of driving transactional and loyalty activities through our digital ecosystem.
This role will be responsible for managing both top of the funnel with new consumers and the bottom of the funnel to drive awareness, consideration and advocacy for Coca-Cola brand(s) in Romania. You will work as part of our integrated digital team, in close cooperation with key Coca-Cola stakeholders.
You should have a good balance between creativity and driving impact and tangible results. You should have a thirst for exploring new technologies to drive trial and transactions and a thorough understanding of community and influencer management. You will lead small/medium scale projects on a daily basis to support the digital strategy and drive value for the business. You will also support the collection of insights through digital and social analytics tools and compile actionable reports.
Digital & Social Project Management:
· Execute digital & social media strategies for key brands & integrate digital activations in broader marketing plans to support key business objectives and drive trial and transactions
· Design activities that will help manage both top of the funnel with new consumers and the bottom of the funnel to drive awareness, consideration and advocacy
· Create comprehensive creative/technical briefs for respective teams
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of digital platforms and/or project; manage campaign timelines, content deliverables and outcomes & review deliverables before passing to greater team
· Publish & engage with consumers: a) develop, adapt & post content, including “live” content such as Instagram Stories b) monitor conversations and manage responses in social platforms & other online portals
· Handle Influencer Management: identify& work with influencers to amplify campaigns
· Conduct Reporting & Analysis: identify insights from reports, compile key learnings
· Drive optimization: monitor performance and refocus if needed.
· Possess great understanding of social media and digital platforms (mobile, web, search)
· Good understanding of basic digital media principles (SEO/ SEM, paid media and analytics)
· General understanding of a well-designed, mobile first consumer journey and how all areas are integrated in order to deliver a seamless experience
· Demonstrate thought leadership – knowledge and deep understanding of digital environments and trends.
· Communicate effectively day-to-day with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate business solutions
· Manage external agencies
· Drive change in the company; excite with ideas to test, learn, and do things differently
· Keep track of lessons learned and share best practises with local and regional team members
· Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and project teams
· Ability to work independently and own projects for several brands.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a new media / marketing / business.
- Digital marketing courses and qualifications are considered an asset.
- Work experience: 1-3 years digital marketing or social media management ideally in a digital agency.
- Deep understanding of digital ecosystem.
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Data-driven thinker;
- Collaborative by nature;
- Ability to work in teams and individually to drive results;
- Comfortable working with business, marketing and IT stakeholders and senior leaders;
- Passion for innovation; trying new things, taking risks.
- Experience in various tool (reporting, listening, publishing, Facebook and google advertising platforms) are considered a plus.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Always learns and never settles. Welcomes failure as learning opportunity.
- EMPOWERMENT: Makes things happen. Feels passionate, accountable and responsible for driving high performance and results. Brings solutions vs problems. Does more vs talks more.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Focuses and understands human needs. Tracks and shares external inspiration and ideas. Looks outwards vs inward.
- REITERATION: Pushes for progress over perfection. Thinks in an out-of-the box way. Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- POSITIVE COLLABORATION: Is inclusive, and works collaboratively with others.
- INSPIRATION: Is passionate and a positive force of change and this is contagious for the rest of the organization. Generously shares knowledge and experience.
- FUN: Celebrates successes – big or small!