As an Account Executive for Grapefruit, a digital agency, you will be responsible to maximize the value of Grapefruit in front of our actual clients and potential clients.
You will do this by helping solving business problems through the deployment of various digital projects, crafted by your amazing in-house digital team.
What will you gain with this new opportunity?
You will be part of one of the most innovative companies based in Romania, with cross-learning and team growth at its core. This is a result of our commitment and effort to solve the business challenges of our clients.
The Account Executive that we are looking for, will do this by exercising authority in:
- Help manage the scope of a digital project from idea to completion, working with both customer representatives and the delivery team;
- Assists in maintaining the sales process and increasing customer relations through the continuous effort to understand their business needs and offer solutions;
- Help to create budgets and billing associated with their customer relationships;
- Understand your client’s business and keep an eye on what their competition does or plans to do.
- Account Executive – helps deliver quality online projects on time and budget;
- Good knowledge of industry specifics, suppliers, competitors, trends is mandatory if you are involved in digital;
- Good project management skills (communication, planning, executing);
- Basic sales and negotiation skills;
- Experience on coordination or assisting digital projects such as websites, platforms, digital campaigns, national consumer promotions, mobile apps (if it was the case);
- Maintain professional relationships;
- Coordinate of small-sized delivery teams (designers, web developers, content editors, digital strategists);
- Monitor estimation budgets within financial management;
- Excellent English (written and spoken);
- Proficiency with a project management tool of your choice,
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and understand new client requests or projects.
- Create budgets for small projects and supervise change requests or new features
- Communicate with the Delivery Manager and organize the new requests/projects for the delivery team (developers, designers, strategists, content editors, etc)
- Keep the project on track and escalate any issues (if the case) to the Account Manager or Delivery Manager
- Communicate directly with the client to keep the project aligned with its specifications and business needs.
- Help Account Manager and Delivery team to document both technical and business project specifications.
- Support a healthy meeting rhythm for the delivery teams and client interactions;
- Plan, organize new ideas or project presentations focusing on growing our business with a specific client;
- Overcome communication gap between client and delivery team;
- Travel to meet our clients face-to-face;
- Will work very closely with Delivery Performance Manager and Account Managers and will report to Customer Success Manager.
We are a user experience & digital consulting agency with offices in Iasi and Bucharest. We focus on creating exceptional user experiences based on an optimum mix of functionality, content, usability, and branding. We were pioneers of digital marketing and branding in Romania. Since 2012, we have focused exclusively on digital products and projects that have a clear and visible impact on the business performance of our clients.Aplica la acest job