ING is the #LoveBrand and a frontrunner when it comes to making banking effortlessly and available to anyone. Passionate about technology, at ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future. And this year is a very important one for us as we are celebrating our 25th anniversary in Romania.
We are looking for an experienced, creative, organized and innovative person to join our new Communications and Brand Experience Center of Excellence and lead our beautiful Marketing Team. This job role will report directly to the Marketing and Communications Director. The Brand and Marketing Lead will be responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of the local Brand and Marketing strategy, in alignment with the local business needs and the global brand platform.
Within the Communications and Brand Experience department, in your role you will cover the following:
- Analysing business and industry environment
- Be the Keeper of ING Branding- from enforcing our Brand Guidelines to identifying best associations for our brand and the partnering with the agencies in deploying of new global brand platforms
- Elaborating and communicating marketing strategy and plan for all ING Business Lines (Wholesale, MidCorp and Retail)
- Planning and implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- Monitoring results of marketing campaigns- ATL and BTL
- Drive a consistent Brand Experience
- Understanding and developing marketing budgets
- Building brand awareness and positioning
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts
- Working closely with our Market Research and Communications teams
- Partnering with our Retail, WB and MCB business lines to develop innovative products
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to end
- Working closely with the business tribes and business lines on identifying the communications needs
- Leading an Agile team of senior Marketing Specialists, prioritizing projects on a quarterly basis.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for an experienced professional in marketing and advertising in both Strategy and Execution.
We also expect that you have:
- Experience with working in an Agile environment (nice to have)
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience in working with digital platforms and social media
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proven ability to manage budgets
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy
- At least 3 years experience in a management role.