Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 13 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding. We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Vodafone.
- Marketing or Communications background degree;
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Event management experience;
- Copywriting skills;
- Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram;
- Excellent communication, networking and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task.
- Assist in marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development, social media marketing, email marketing, advertising, web, events planning, etc.);
- Developing the promo campaign for our events from proposal right up to delivery;
- Set, communicate and maintain project timelines and priorities;
- Writing clear, persuasive, and original content. Revise, edit, and proofread promotional materials;
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into articles and advertisements;
- Work with graphic designers to develop promotional materials;
- Manage and implement PPC campaigns including creating and testing ads specific for targeted audiences, launching campaigns in optimal conditions (monitoring performance, competitive research, demographics and regional targeting), retargeting, remarketing, sponsored content etc;
- Analyze and report campaigns performance (focusing on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram), provide recommendations for improvement;
- Working with the suppliers in order to purchase space for local advertisements, including billboards and bus stops;
- Monitor budget allocation for all channels involved in the campaign;
- Conduct post – event evaluations and reports.
What else would you like to know?
- Full-time role;
- Rewarding benefits, directly influenced by your performance;
- Here are some other areas you will have the chance to learn more about: HR Consulting, Employer Branding, Digital Marketing, Project Management;
- No. of openings: 1. The start will be as soon as you are available.
Looking forward to meeting you!Aplica la acest job