We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the assigned projects, from the briefing stage, to planning, executing, monitoring/ controlling until the closing phase of the projects.
You will contribute to all activities related to several campaigns’ development, working for an International Client and interacting with multicultural teams across several European Markets.
- Playing a leading role in the development of Client’s Print Production Campaigns, acting as Client’s day to day point of contact
- Constant communication with the Client (verbal and written) in order to clarify any aspects of the briefs/ technical requirements and to solve different queries and challenges encountered during the working process
- Handle all aspects of Client’s campaigns from planning through to delivery at the highest standards
- Work closely with various departments of the Agency: Finance, Studio (DTP), Quality Control, etc
- Booking and scheduling work in the Studio (DTP)
- Monitor timelines and deadlines, proactively chase and interrogate delays, in order to manage Client’s expectations
- Manage a multiple number of jobs and projects at any one time, all at different stages and with different requirements
- Escalate any potential problems to the Direct Superior
- Provide advice and solutions to print production issues
- Monitor the budgets, tracking Costs Estimates and Purchase Orders
- Manage accuracy and timeliness of the invoicing process.
- Proven account management/ project management experience
- At least 1-2 years in an Advertising Agency/ Production Agency
- Proven experience on Print Division (including working with the DTP department)
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of different print and production techniques
- Excellent communication skills and a professional, client service manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects/ several tasks at the same time
- English – Advanced Level.