We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager with experience in overseeing and working with digital campaigns and platforms, to handle the management of editorial & advertorial strategy and planning for our group of health care and wellbeing websites.
You will be in charge of coordinating the relationship with the editorial team, reporting on the platformțs key performance indicators, management of the advertorial and collaboration partnerships with the platform and generating new business and maintaining a great relationship with current and prospect partners for the platform under a strategy developed by and with the Marketing Director, Content Director and Operations Director.
You will be a lead point of contact for all key editorial & advertorial project management matters, you’ll need to anticipate the platform’s and partners’ needs and work within the company, together with our Digital Marketing Manager, Content, Development Team and Operational Teams to ensure deadlines are met, issues are fixed and reports are delivered.
Brand Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key partners and the account
- Resolving key platform issues and complaints
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between teams in charge of developing editorial content
- Strategic planning to follow and improve the platform’s results
- Negotiating contracts with clients and establishing timelines of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets within the company
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all account needs met
- Collaborating with Marketing team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling and optimizing resources
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders
- Meeting all account’s needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing platform data to provide customer relationship management solutions
- Coordinating the editorial team of the platform in order to meet editorial objectives and reporting on their activity.
Brand Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience in working with digital platforms and social media
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key assests and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the account with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- Four to five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.