My name is Dan and I am a performance marketing consultant with a lot of background in the industry (10 years) and a lot of clients so looking for an intern/junior to teach him the performance marketing game.
You are reading this job ad because you probably want to learn from the best when it comes to performance marketing and make some money while doing it.
I am looking for somebody who has:
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs, especially Excel & Google Spreadsheets, PowerPoint and Office
- The ability to work independently and in the team
- Good planning skills
- A career driven, positive can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and ability to take initiative
- Creativity & is positive and capable of thinking outside the box
- Proficiency in English and Romanian - you need to speak and write above average in both these languages
What I am offering
- 3 months Paid Internship, the pay is proportional to your knowledge
- Possibility of a full position offer after the internship
- Work remote, work whenever and wherever, I am a big believer that we haven’t been put on this earth to just sit at a desk. As long as you do your work on time there won’t be an issue. We will have a 1-on-1 meeting at least once per week.
- Access to the newest marketing and creative strategies, working with top notch clients locally and internationally.
- Complete A-Z training to everything you need to know about performance marketing and how to provide the best results.
- Everything there is to know about becoming a successful performance marketing consultant