The Markers Consult is an online marketing and advertising agency that aims to increase the sales of the clients in the portfolio and to obtain visible results for the campaigns carried out.
We are looking for a colleague who will take over his own portfolio of clients, for whom he will create and implement the strategy required by Google Ads campaigns that will lead to their objectives.
You will involve yourself in maintaining the relationship with our clients, in reporting the results and in proposing new promotional directions that will bring the expected results.
What do we want from you?
- To be enthusiastic
- To be creative
- To be serious
- To know English
- To pay attention to details
- To love numbers
- To be curious and want to learn new things, be self-taught
- To manage time well and fit in deadlines
- To be responsible
- To like online marketing and everything in this field
- To have Google Certifications
- To have at least one year's experience in implementing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- To know how to use Google Analytics, interpret the data provided by it and make decisions based on them
- To know what are the best practices regarding optimizing the conversion rate of the sites.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring Google Ads campaigns
- Creating the necessary texts for advertising ads according to good practices
- Daily monitoring and optimization of campaigns
- Permanent analysis of the results with the help of Google Analytics and making optimization proposals
- Creating weekly/monthly reports for running campaigns
- Analysis and identification of ways to improve and optimize the conversion rate.
What do we offer you?
- Fixed salary, commission and attractive bonuses from the managed projects
- Learning opportunities
- A young, cheerful team
- Opportunities for advancement with us and growth with the company
- Beautiful working atmosphere
- Interest in your development by the chance to attend trainings, conferences and events in the field
- Access to modern working tools that will help you to make your activity more efficient
- Flexible work schedule
- Office in the central area, close to the subway
- Participation in exciting and challenging projects that help you never get into the routine
- Renegotiation of the salary after 3/6 months depending on performance and involvement.