Nerds & Words is looking for a talented (content) writer with 1-2 years of experience.
A diverse portfolio and a well-structured CV are very nice, but not essential.
Here’s what you do need to have:
- Flawless English
- Flawless Romanian
- Flawless sense of humour (not really, you’re fine)
- A genuine appreciation for quality content. Please go through this one again: a genuine appreciation for quality content (audience empathy, clear message, intuitive structure, general feel of simplicity on not-so-simple/more complex topics)
- Respect for deadlines & details in your work
- Curiosity and patience for doing proper research on all projects. (Studies have shown the importance of not fucking up this particular stage of the process)
- A track record for bringing fun & fruitful ideas to the table.
What you will be doing while working with us:
- Write newsletters, blog posts, website copy, Facebook posts, sexy taglines and whatever you can think of while browsing through our Services page.
- You’ll be working on both fun and boring areas of business - IT, marketing, telecom, production, e-commerce and basically all sorts of sectors that need to be turned into gold, communication-wise.
- You’ll be working with both big and small clients.
- You’ll be working from both under your favourite blankie at home and the office.
Please submit your application accompanied by one or more of the items below:
- a 3-paragraph letter (in English) to David Gilmour, where you try to get him to play at your wedding in Buzău. (not a joke, give it a shot).
Apply here on IQads.