Our ideal candidate will be a young and creative PR & communications or Marketing graduate, brimming with potential.
A fervent interest in the field partnered with very good writing and research skills are very important to us.
If you’re also well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
About the Role:
- Managing and executing projects as designated by the Communications Manager
- Supports the implementation of both traditional media and social media campaigns
- Create content including social media content both written and visual, press releases and blog posts
- Provides insight into key trends in client industries and helps to create story ideas that generate coverage and buzz
- Communicating with press outlets regarding current and upcoming PR activities
- Assisting the marketing team at trade events and press meetings.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in an agency or corporate setting and demonstrated proficiency with content marketing practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proactive, outgoing, positive and professional personality.