If you’re passionate about web development & building beautiful websites and looking for a cool, friendly & challenging place to further your career as a frontend / WordPress developer, this might be the place for you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Developing and maintaining WordPress websites;
- Conducting website performance tests and finding ways to improve and optimize performance or UX
- Working with newsletter software like Newsman or Mailchimp;
- Developing or customizing WordPress themes and plugins;
- Quality assurance for web development projects
- Working with the internal agency team, external collaborators and client teams to ensure that all project development objectives are effectively met.
These skills / experience will help:
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress;
- Knowledge of WooCommerce;
- Good understanding of the WordPress Codex, Custom post type, Custom taxonomy, Custom fields, Shortcodes and Admin POST/AJAX functionalities;
- Some knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator / XD enough to be able to extract necessary assets from web design documents is a plus
- Understanding and application of SEO principles is a plus
- Knowledge of PHP back-end development and plug-in editing is a plus;
- Experience with other platforms (Magento, Opencart, Shopify or others) or frameworks (Laravel, Bootstrap) will be a plus
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) is a plus
- Knowledge of change control systems, specifically Git, is a plus
- English on an advanced level (written and spoken).
How you should be to fit in:
- Eager to learn
- Enough weirdness that can be translated into creativity
- Responsible and Accountable
- University studies
- At least 2 years of proven experience in Frontend or WordPress development.
What You’ll Get:
- a nice salary
- a pleasant working space
- open-minded colleagues
If you’re interested, please send:
· Your resume.
· Samples of your work.