Directly reporting to Sales & Marketing Manager, you’ll be in charge of operational processes aimed at supporting Food, Personal Care and Home Care businesses.
You’ll be part of a very dynamic team, have visibility on all the company’s activities, collaborate with Distributors of all categories and ensure effective communication with different internal departments (Marketing, Supply Chain, Financial, Customer Service).
- Adapt packaging, labels, displays (communication for packs translation, follow artworks adaptation)
- Support in creating, production and the transfer of POS materials for in-store promotions and events
- Support in planning, coordination and evaluation of promotions, in store activations & tastings
- Monitor the trade and marketing activities of key competitors
- Store checks, pricing and market data analyses
- Reporting – update marketing and sales reports on monthly basis, preparation of business reviews.
- University’s Degree in Economics or Marketing
- 2+ years of business experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing, preferably within a FMCG multinational organization
- Advanced in English (written and spoken) is mandatory, Italian would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very strong analytical skills
- Structured and solution-oriented approach
- Adaptable and capable to work in a fast-changing environment
- Capacity for synthesis matched with good attention to details
- Positive attitude, willingness to develop and learn.