We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media, with a great focus on digital communication but also including creative 360 campaigns.
You will be an essential member of a digital marketing unit serving a group of companies in healthcare and wellbeing, working together with the team towards defining design requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, ebooks, product branding and packaging, social media campaigns and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience. We would like to see your most relevant works together with your application, to get an idea of your design vision and experience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Prepare and pitch design ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, print materials, web landing pages and social media visual content
- Work with copywriters to produce design concespt and key visuals
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design and interactivity software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Premiere, etc)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field can be a plus