Who we are
- An international media production agency active in 30 countries
- Say the BBC wanted to film in Budapest or Seoul.
We have a local producer in town who assists them with logistics, contacts, contributors
- We do not send someone from Romania to the countries we are active in, we use local producers in each country
- This job is about connecting our clients to the local producers in places like Peru, Iceland, Portugal, Romania, Korea and many others.
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written) – C2 level is a must
- Thorough Excel knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of the Western world is a plus
- Past experience in media and/or production is a plus.
Work duties include:
- Taking emails and phone calls from potential clients (usually foreign production companies and international journalists) and converting them into paid assignments
- This is not cold calling. The leads are generated online and our current conversion rate is over 20%
- Liaising with production people around the world to execute the assignments
- Handling budgets, payments and profitability for each project
- The production jobs can be commercials, documentaries, news reports, TV shows
- No travel involved.
Please only apply if:
- Your level of English is proficient (minimum C2)
- You know Excel well
- You can take a full-time office job.
Please note the job interview will include an English language test and an Excel task related to day-to-day activities.
Job to be performed from our Bucharest office (Mihai Eminescu 163 / Eminescu-Mosilor Area / Obor Subway), full-time, Monday to Friday.Aplica la acest job