We need a highly organized, pro active key account executive with free spirit, arguments for creative ideas in the bag (not afraid to tell it loud and clear) and big dreams for the future. If you have in mind to change the world and be innovative, you found the right place. We are waiting for your application.
Let's change the creative world and go to infinity and beyond, respecting the community, the people and ourselves.
What we expect from you
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both,
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Writing client reports;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertaking administration tasks;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
Background/experience and skills
- Fluid in Office & English
- Must have strong personality and open to innovation
- At least 4+ years experience
- Driving licence