We strongly believe in these words:
“Inspiration is the most important part of our digital strategy.” – Paull Young.
If you read them and do you think that these are your way of believing too, and also have the job requirements described below, send us a sign.
- Contribute to development of digital marketing strategy for Digital Care Tribe
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Promote digital products and services
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Contribute to managing the digital brand.
- Input on planning and executing all digital marketing, including web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with UX and product teams to evaluate E2E CX across multiple digital channels and touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience in digital marketing – or equivalent experience
- BSc/Masters’ degree in Marketing or a related field
- Strong ability to foster change in challenging environments
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.