Join us in a challenging and agile work space designed to provide ground breaking solutions and campaigns for healthcare and wellbeing.
In this workplace we are passionate about achieving results. And we ground our marketing activity in the digital landscape of channels and tools.
Our activities are meant to serve for a better and better information and education of consumers and quality health products and services delivery for all our clients. If you are looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact, then we have an opportunity for you.
We are currently hiring for the position of Senior Brand Manager with eCommerce experience, located in Bucharest.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the dynamic Digital Marketing team, driving growth within the exciting emerging channels of eCommerce and Social Media Platforms.
The eCommerce team acts as an internal agency working across our portfolio of brands and companies in the group.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-mind, a marketing leader who is ready to take both the strategic and tactical reins to win in the online marketplace.
As a Sr. Brand Manager of eCommerce, you will be responsible for the strategy and deployment of our digital marketing campaigns, as well as leading annual planning and day-to-day business management, including P&L management, forecasting, data analysis, inventory management, and performance tracking against KPIs.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Drive business growth by developing and executing high-impact marketing plans, including digital advertising, sponsored search, merchandising, and promotions
- Lead strategy planning and execution for our Online Content and eCommerce platforms
- Partner with Sales & Medical on portfolio eComm operations, including trade strategy, logistics, online assortment and promotion analysis
- Build compelling online product content experiences to drive consumer engagement and conversion.
You will love it here if:
- You enjoy working with a dynamic team (internal teams and external agencies and partners)
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once and are comfortable with change
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using date to drive business performance.
We need you to have:
- Graduate or postagraduate degree
- Minimum of 5 years of brand management experience with a strong passion for the digital landscape and ecommerce
- Proven track record in developing annual operating plans
- Strong experience with creating and executing effective digital advertising, SEO, SEM, and programmatic media plans
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ready to jump into fast-paced, rapidly evolving eCommerce space
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to synthesize disparate pieces of content into high impact selling copy.
Apply today and let’s meet up!Aplica la acest job