If you want to have an active, engaging, creative and fun job in Digital Marketing, this just might be your spot. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist at Pattern.
Here’s what you will do:
- You’ll be working in a small team that does big things so you will be important to us. That’s why you have to love doing what you’ll do in Digital Marketing, in all its shapes and sizes: a little strategy, some Social Media, SEO & basic PPC knowledge.
- You’ll be working for clients in multiple industries so it will never get old. And you will learn. A lot.
- Relevant working experience in digital marketing: 2-3 years.
- A good understanding of digital marketing concepts, tools and best practices – how it all ties together, what works for which business objectives.
- Love for your craft. Read about it. Talk about it. Have your own opinion about it.
These skills / experience will help:
- Web analytics tools – Google Analytics, SimilarWeb and others – to help you make your game plan
- Social Media – experience with setting up and maintaining pages & communities
- SEO – know the basics and why they are important
- PPC Campaigns – knowing your way around Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Email campaigns – working with Mailchimp or other similar tools
- Working with WordPress – know how to add posts, basic formatting. Anything extra is awesome
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
How you should be to fit in
- Eager to learn
- Responsible and Accountable
This is what we offer
- a nice salary :D
- a pleasant working space
- open-minded colleagues