We are looking for a UI/Graphic Designer who can help us deliver outstanding digital solutions and campaigns.
You’ll be working with various people from all our departments (development, content, strategy, and project management) but most of all with your team of UX/UI/graphic designers.
- Sketch, iterate, build wireframes & prototypes, and create user interfaces (from landing pages to complete complex layouts and digital campaigns);
- Ideate and create deliverables such as banners, social media images, and other online marketing campaigns;
- Work closely with developers and negotiate functionalities and styles;
- Work even closer with Project Managers and estimate the project timing and respect the deadlines;
- Enjoy and respect your work.
Our clients come from the tobacco, automotive, food processing, and banking industries. Nonetheless, Grapefruit is open to any new industry.
- At least 2-3 years of prior relevant work experience;
- Impressive design skills and an eye for detail. Your designs attract not just by form, but also by function. You’re a pixel-perfect person;
- Able to create landing pages, digital campaign websites and the promotional assets that go along with (social media banners, display/Facebook ads, etc.)
- The grid is your mantra (from landing pages to full-on web applications, all is aligned by the pixel);
- Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Prototyping skills are a must. Sketch, After Effects or other associated design tools, are a plus;
- Capable of preparing assets for development;
- You’re passionate about technology and want to learn more about how to balance UX and UI design in product development;
- A portfolio showcasing your graphic UI/UX skills;
- Basic HTML/CSS/JS knowledge. You need to know the limits in order to surpass them;
- Other relevant skills such as animation, illustration, etc. are a plus.
- Work on challenging projects (both small and large) that impact users;
- Flexible work environment, specific to a small and innovative company, with a good reputation and history of over 20 years;
- Young, creative, fun and open office workplace;
- Competitive salary package;
- Private health plan;
- You will work with clients like: Philip Morris, Dacia, Renault, Nestlé, Alpha Bank, Garanti Bank, CEZ, Expur, RCI Finance, Maggi, Nestlé Baby, and others.
Offices: Iași & Bucharest
Company size: around 40
Design Team size: 3 (and counting!)
Opportunity to work from home: Yes
Vacation Days per year: 21
We are a user experience & digital consulting agency with offices in Iasi and Bucharest. We focus on creating exceptional user experiences based on an optimum mix of functionality, content, usability, and branding. We were pioneers of digital marketing and Branding in Romania. Since 2012 we focus exclusively on digital products and projects that have a clear and visible impact on the business performance of our clients.Aplica la acest job