- analytical skills
- a capability of independent analysis of data from various sources (databases, client panels);
- skills in preparing analytical reports for further decision making
- ability to connect data to business;
- good time management skills and attention to detail;
- ability to solve problems efficiently;
- target orientation - work and deliver results in line with given KPIs;
- high level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- experience with debugging tools (e.g. Firebug, web browser consoles) is nice to have;
- knowledge of CSV and XML is nice to have;
- experience in using Google Analytics will be an advantage;
- fluency in Romanian and English.
- monitor and аnalyzе the еffеctiveness of cаmpаigns;
- work closеly with аccount manаgers to dеliver high standards of customеr sеrvicе;
- suggest optimization solutions for online cаmpаigns bаsеd on account mаnаgement strategy set for each client;
- execute scenarios/strategy to achieve client goals;
- escalate issues upon a need to higher level support;
- perform in-depth analyses of technical stats, performance results, analytical system discrepancies;
- take part in cyclic trainings organized by HQ;
- participate in technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform.
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 600+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, Warsaw and Bucharest. It serves campaigns for more than 2000 clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.