We are looking for a driven Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager to strategise, plan and create campanigns and quality content for social media and interact with our digital communities in Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin & ther, focusing on health & wellbeing topics. The tasks requires coordinating the current content & social media team for achieving best results, so management experience will certainly be an advantage.
The goal of your job is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and loyalty, website traffic and revenue by strategically using all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. Great social media knowledge is essential, a passion for digital marketing and skills of content creation and editing are important.
Our social media manager should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works, what it’s advertising potential is and how to optimize content and online advertising campaigns in order to meet key performance indicators.
You will be responsible for coordinating engagement strategies and joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand, providing support and solutions to current and prospective customers. You will also be responsible for the strategy and deployment of our digital marketing campaigns, as well as leading annual planning and day-to-day business management, including P&L management, forecasting, data analysis and performance tracking against KPIs.
You will be working in a team of digital marketing experts including content creators, social media specialists, designers and project managers, delivering social media projects and campaigns together with them.
- Drive business growth by developing and executing high-impact marketing plans, including digital advertising, sponsored search, merchandising, and promotions
- Build compelling online product content experiences to drive consumer engagement and conversion
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Coordinate, plan and manage the succesful delivery of editorial plans for our online channels, includin the coordination of the social media specialists in the team.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules and make sure they are delivered as planned, with the highest quality possible for the brands tou promote.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing and/or as a digital media specialist, including social media advertising.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of content creation, social media marketing and advertising, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations is an advantage.