This PR & Content Executive role is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to build their communication career with a progressive, successful and expanding boutique agency.
We are looking for a PR & Content Executive, preferably with at least 3 year's multi-channel PR and communications experience: content creation, media relations and social media management.
- Plan, implement and manage integrated communication strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and KOLs
- Stay up to date with PR and content marketing trends and best practices
- Develop engaging, creative and shareable content which drives traffic, improves customer engagement
- Develop a diverse and unique content calendar for social media channels and blogs.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Good social media knowledge and able to concise complex messages in simple words
- An awareness of the news landscape and ability to come up with new ideas for research and reactive comments
- 3 years of experience in PR and media liaison, with hands on experience in writing, content creation and social media/community management
- Good understanding of the principles of SEO for content creation
- Excellent organizational skills
- A can-do, proactive attitude and a creative approach to your work
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative when necessary.