Retina is an award-winning global marketing, communications and technology services company serving primarily Fortune 500 clients. With Retina’s 4D™ digital communications services, we’re solving marketing and business challenges through Digital Transformation, Digital Experience, Data Science, and Demand and Brand Marketing solutions.
We’re seeking a brilliant, passionate full-time Marketing Strategist to help grow and coordinate our portfolio of marketing projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- The Marketing Strategist will leverage other marketers, technologists, and creative specialists in implementing solutions and ensuring measurable results for the client.
- The main skill we are looking for is the ability to devise and optimize go-to-market solutions given concrete, client business situations and challenges.
- In order to succeed, you must thrive and enjoy communicating strategies and ideas in a compelling fashion to marketing decision makers and executives.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics for Retina clients
- Assist in the acquisition of new clients by devising high-level solutions and ideas
- Coordinate business, technical, and creative team in devising go-to-market solutions
- Coordinate Retina and client team in implementing go-to-market solutions
- Build and grow relationships with clients based on results, innovation, and trust
- Continuous development of skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a client service role in marketing agency (online and traditional) and/or working in marketing departments
- University degree, preferably in business, marketing, or communication
- Ability to develop strategic marketing plans for a variety of companies and verticals
- Familiarity with inbound and outbound digital channels for both B2B and B2C
- Understanding of multiple marketing and capability to leverage them in strategies
- The talent, drive, and ambition to be a top-notch, world-class marketing strategist
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
Perks and benefits:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable and dependent upon prior experience.
This position also includes health benefits and a flexible schedule, including working from home. More importantly, you’ll have the chance to develop creative strategy from conception to actualization for industry leading companies, while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!Aplica la acest job