As our client portfolio is growing, we are looking for a Super Digital Account Manager to join us on the journey towards offering excellent services and implementing top performing marketing campaigns for our clients.
We are keen to maintain and build a very high-energy, modern and fun working environment, and we think this would be a great role for someone with at least 4-5 years within an agency, working in Account & Project Management, Digital Marketing planning and campaign implementation (mainly Social, Google, SEO & Email)
How to know if this is the right opportunity for you?
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the growth of our Romanian branch, helping in onboarding new clients and ensuring a smooth campaign progress for a portfolio of accounts. You will help our clients make the most out of working with us, and their experience with us is the best they can get within our industry.
You will also ensure communication is being kept uninterrupted and manage clients’ expectations in regards to delivery times and outcomes.
Being a position which offers a diverse set of responsibilities, you will also have your own client portfolio, planning and deploying Digital Marketing campaigns, and we’d love it if you have both strategic and practical knowledge in Campaign Management.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who….
- Has very good English skills (both writing and speaking)
- Has been working in an agency environment for at least 4-5 years
- Has been successful in managing a portfolio of clients for at least 2 years, working in an agency
- Is creative and is able to plan marketing “in context”, seeing things in perspective and being able to apply strategic views creatively
- Has a track record experience in advanced PPC / Google Search / Social Media Campaigns and GA / GTM / SEO / Digital deployment tools (at least 2 years) - planning and implementing campaigns; This is essential as you will need to fully understand “what’s going on” across the whole portfolio and be able to make constructive recommendations
- Has great communication skills, being able to both actively listen to a client’s needs and identify opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell agency services
- Is able to effectively multi-task, managing priorities and successfully hitting deadlines
- Has a track record of successfully finalising projects (both professional and personal)
- Has a history of managing both small and larger-sized accounts
- Enjoys a dynamic working environment
- Has a positive, proactive attitude
- Has great time management skills
- Is a well-organised person, and knows how to organise priorities
- Is easy-going yet professional, and loves a bit of banter.
Ultimately, we are very passionate of what we do, and even if we are fairly small for now, we look to build a team that is driven by living life to the fullest, having fun, working hard and playing hard. If it sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! We promise you’ll love our “vibe”.
What we offer….
- A flexible working schedule, with up to 3 days of Remote Working per week - so you can keep a good work/life balance. (We actually did this before Covid-19 hit too)
- A feel-good work environment, where you will be encouraged to take the lead and own your work and projects
- A good salary package
- A work iPhone & MacBook
- A role in which you will be able to continuously grow and develop - no boring stuff
- Flexible, cool offices (we are considering getting an office of our own - if we will, we’ll decorate it together)
If the above sounds fun, we'd love to hear from you!
Send us a link to your Linkedin Profile, a summary of the experience you consider most relevant as well as any other information you feel would add value to your application.