People who work in marketing are creative professionals who understand customer behaviors, preferences, needs and desires.
Now we are looking - a colleague who is a digital native that understands customer marketing, branding and product promotion :)
What will you do?
First of all, you will complete us. Not just in number, but in terms of skills, creative ideas, project implementation. No, you won't just do them all. This is precisely why we are a team (some would say we are even a super fine team), we help, support and enjoy success together. Above all, we appreciate the team's synergy and a dedicated digital attitude towards working together to advance and learn.
- Coordinate and collaborate with all digital agencies (Google, Facebook, Affiliate, SEO etc.) in order to organize the entire process of a digital media campaign, from the beginning till it’s completion.
- Main point of contact / Agency & community management
- Work with product, sales and other teams within the business to create impactful campaigns for business.
- Creates media plans and optimize the media price and performance against the target KPIs.
- Provide clear reports and analysis on performance across digital channels and segmentation to better advise on-going strategy - traffic source (PPC, organic, direct, affiliate).
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and the customer journey and optimize conversion rate.
- Coordinate and execute Affiliate Marketing strategy.
- Implement SEO strategy (meta-tags, content, creates new pages).
- Proof reading of content sent by agency and obtain internal approval from stakeholders.
- Optimization of current pages on provident.ro.
- Using A/B testing to improve customer satisfaction and website performance, content update.
- Good understanding of PPC Marketing (Google Ads and FB Ads).
- Prepares and provides actionable insights based on data analysis.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing communication and performance strategies.
- Good knowledge about digital marketing platform Google ads, Facebook ads, Affiliate, SEO, CRO techniques and KPIs.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Fluency in English, written and conversational, ability to attend business meetings and deliver presentations.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing platforms - Google ads, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Affiliate marketing platforms, Good Knowledge of SEO, CRO, UX.
- Digital Marketing;
- Pay Per Click (PPC);
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Display Advertising;
- Email Marketing;
- Data Visualization;
- Digital strategy.
- English - advanced level;
- Good Communicator (Single Point of Contact for Agencies);
- Strategic thinking;
- Very good organizational skills;
- Planning and organization, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience - 2-5 years;
- Experience domain - HTML / CCS knowledge for customized actions for small websites;
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing in agencies and / or internal brand.