Join us in a challenging and agile work space designed to provide ground breaking solutions and campaigns for Healthcare and Wellbeing.
In this workplace we are passionate about achieving results. And we ground our Sales & Marketing activities in the digital landscape of channels and tools.
Our activities are meant to serve for a better and better information and education of consumers and quality health products and services delivery for all our clients. If you are looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact, then we have an opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a Category Manager with eCommerce experience, located in Bucharest.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the dynamic Digital - eCommerce team, driving growth within our emerging channels of eCommerce and Social Media Platforms. We are looking for an entrepreneurial-mind who is ready to take both the strategic and tactical reins to win in the online marketplace.
As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and deployment of our eCommerce strategy(assortment development, pricing, promo & sales plans etc.) as well as leading monthly planning and day-to-day commercial management, including P&L management, forecasting, data analysis, inventory management, and performance tracking against KPIs.
You will love it here if:
- You like to generate new ideas on how to grow Sales, Margin and Income;
- You enjoy working with others in a dynamic team (internal teams and external agencies and partners) to ensure all promotions and new lines are delivered on time;
- You like building up strong relationships with partners to deliver effective and profitable plans;
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once and are comfortable with change;
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using data to drive business performance;
- You are able to deliver meaningful reports and cut through the information / detail in order to get to the real issue;
- You keep abreast of market trends to help identify new opportunities as well as changes to existing offerings.
We need you to have:
- Graduate or postgraduate degree;
- Minimum of 3 years of Category Management experience with a strong passion for the digital landscape and eCommerce;
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Excellent numerical capability
- Proven track record of delivering strong levels of income;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ready to jump into fast-paced, rapidly evolving eCommerce space
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products especially Excel and Word.
Apply today and let’s meet up!Aplica la acest job